Request Bikeway Maintenance

This page is hosted by Salt Lake City. If you are not in Salt Lake City (proper), please scroll down to find the contact information for the appropriate municipality. Each municipality in the Salt Lake valley has its own reporting system.

In Salt Lake City:

  • Salt Lake City (proper) - Report directly online via SLC Mobile or download our app, SLC Mobile.
  • Parley's Trail - Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation: 385-468-7275 or email
  • Numbered state highways (UDOT) - Report online or download UDOT’s app, Click ’n’ Fix

Outside Salt Lake City:

Call numbers or follow links for online forms for other municipalities in Salt Lake County, as below. Find out what city you are in using this interactive map.

Links to other municipalities are provided as a courtesy by the Salt Lake City Transportation Division, but we are unable to assist with responsiveness by other municipalities.